From: R.Badlishah Ahmad [mailto:ba...@unimap.edu.my]
Sent: Tuesday, January 11, 2011 11:41 AM
To: Tan King Ing
Cc: oscc-discuss
Subject: FOSS in Russian

Dear Mdm Tan,

I hope you are well... I attach you information on Russian government moves to
FOSS. I hope MAMPU do more in regards to FOSS in Malaysia.

Thank you..

http://www.itworld.com/government/131905/putin-orders-russian-govt-move-open-source
http://www.linuxjournal.com/content/russian-linux-push-continues

Dr R.Badlishah Ahmad (Associate Professor)
School of Computer & Communication Engineering,
Kompleks Pusat Pengajian,
Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UniMAP),
No. 12 & 14, Jalan Satu Taman
Seberang Jaya, Fasa 3,
02000 Kuala Perlis, Perlis.
MALAYSIA
Tel. No.  :04-9851654
Fax. No.:04-9851695
http://publicweb.unimap.edu.my/~badli/

believed to be clean.

believed to be clean.

database 5776 (20110110) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 5776 (20110110) __________

http://www.eset.com

believed to be clean.

*  To visit MAMPU Opensource on the web, go to:
    http://opensource.mampu.gov.my

*  To visit OSCC Knowledge Bank on the web, go to:
    http://www.oscc.org.my

*  To unsubscribe from this group, please go here: