Come over to UPM and see what we have on Grids and Clouds.

//biruni.upm.my
//myifam.upm.my
https://biruni.upm.my/repository.html

Need lots of help with academic computing on using opensource alternative of
proprietory softwares such as statistical packages, softwares for CFD/FEA
analyses, and apps porting on grids.
SN
CTO & Director
InfoComm Development Centre