AJ

I have started on a series of blog articles for using Palo Business
Intelligence on Ubuntu

   - GUIDE : Install PalOOCa on Ubuntu 9.04 Netbook
Remix<http://software.krimnet.com/guide/guide-install-palooca-ubuntu-904-netbook-remix.htm>
   - GUIDE : Instal JPalo Client on Ubuntu Linux 9.04 Netbook
Remix<http://software.krimnet.com/jpalo/guide-instal-jpalo-client-ubuntu-linux-904-netbook-remix.htm>
   - REVIEW : Ubuntu Linux 9.04 Netbook Remix on Acer Aspire One
n280<http://software.krimnet.com/ubuntu/review-ubuntu-linux-904-netbook-remix-acer-aspire-one-n280.htm>
   - OLAP : Importing Data : A Video
Guide<http://software.krimnet.com/forum/general-discussion/olap-importing-data-a-video-guide.htm>
   - GUIDE : Installing Palo BI Suite 3.0 Community Edition on Ubuntu 9.04
   Netbook
Remix<http://software.krimnet.com/guide/guide-installing-palo-bi-suite-30-community-edition-ubuntu-904-netbook-remix.htm>

Palo BI is a suite of OLAP server, ETL server and Worksheet server. It is
currently at 3.0 BETA (in capitals). It is a good tool for planning,
budgeting, forecasting, business model, operating model - especially if it
involves data which are not typically included in business software such as
GDP, CPI, PPI, exports, imports, etc.

Too late for UKM, but might make a good course module for business
intelligence (besides Adempiere ERP).

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Source-Developers-Club-Malaysia/80292283545