Asia e-University tie up with top German University  but the other way
round. They taking our original  idea on FOSS ERP.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dr. Florian Schindler <schind...@beuth-hochschule.de>
Date: 2009/7/6
Subject: Cooperation Beurth University - Berlin
To: r...@reds.org, nurhizam.sa...@aeu.edu.my
Cc: schaef...@beuth-hochschule.de, Burghilde Wieneke
<wien...@beuth-hochschule.de>

Dear Mr. Redhuan D. Oon,

We hope that you enjoyed your stay in Germany and especially our Long
Night of Science here in Berlin.

Our vice-president Mrs. B. Wieneke-Toutaoui and Mr. F. Schindler were
very pleased to receive you at the Beuth University of Applied
Sciences, Berlin.

We have studied your course material and the course programme of your
Asia e University which you gave us.

We are interested to cooperate with your university and within the
cooperation we could offer your Master programme on Open source ERP to
our students. From our side we could offer our technical Master
Programmes to your students. The programmes we are thinking of are
distance education Master studies such as Industrial Engineering
and/or Computational Engineering. Most of the study material is only
available in German language, but we could work out a strategy
together with you in order to translate selected course materials into
English with the help of our/your faculty/experts and make the
material available online.

In addition to the full-fledged master programmes we are studying the
possibilities to offer technical training courses such as quality
management (available in English and as online course) as well as
courses on project management, investment appraisal in the field of
renewable energies (online in 2010) for your students.

With kind regards

Prof. Dr.-Ing. . B. Wieneke-Toutaoui

Prof. Dr. F. Schindler (PhD)

Prof. Dr. F. Schindler (PhD)

Direktor, Fernstudieninstitut

Director, Institute for Distance Learning
Beuth Hochschule für Technik

University of Applied Sciences
Luxemburger Str. 10 | 13353 Berlin
Tel.      +49 (0) 30 4504 5050