hahaha.... itu yang terkejut tu... tetiba numero uno kat bing .... entahlah
apa punya algorithm depa pakai ?

kami ada automated tracking for google, yahoo and bing. on google and yahoo
- for the keyword software malaysia, we are not ranked yet.

this is a new keyword we started to target last month. before this it was
all about terengganu.

tak pernah lah dengar cerita bing is open source.

google dan yahoo pun tak open source the search engine, camna pulak bing
boleh jadi open source ?

ooppp... just bing'ed an interesting article:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/06/04/bing_and_powerset/

microsoft paid us$100 million to integrate an open source search engine to
tweak m$ bing.

saya pun berminat juga untuk have an open source search engine to discover
patterns - been playing around with drupal taxonomies and faceted search -
menarik jugak. tapi server tak cukup power - dah jeng !