Hi Tom,
Its freezing already? Wow i envy you. :)
Ok, i and azrul will digest your context for flex. I am still looking at
making a big integration effort nevertheless with Pentaho or Spagobi
that can give beyond the analytics u need. If we can add in flex, and
stand one notch higher.

The big news now, if you follow our forums, is that we re getting MySQL
onto ADempiere!

Now, if you wana come over, make it December 14-16 during www.iiwas.org
where i may be launching my book
http://www.adempiere.com/images/3/35/PearsonBookCover.jpg
got some nice inside legend
http://www.adempiere.com/index.php/Image:Bookcoverppl.gif

We be launching it with ex PM, Dr. Mahathir and key govt figures. Now
that is one place i want you to look smart and sharp :) cos i be
intoducing u around and you can do your 'selling' to those big guns.
Some of them hold decisive positions. May fund you and me from one stop
if we are lucky.

Well... we cna just plan. Will keep u posted on the book launch planning
so you can synch your trip with it.

I cc the local community to catch in some of this buzz.

red1