Many years ago, during the PRU9, an anonymous policeman spoke to me
commenting about these opposition movement trying to topple the present
government.

The comment was along these lines - Why bother at all being so active in the
opposition, the present government will surely be gone in 20 years time!
It'll be replaced!

I have no answer to that policeman's comment back then. Long I ponder the
meaning of those words and I've arrived at the answer -

It may surely change and the prediction on the date may be spot-on, give or
take a year or so (It is approaching 20 years since PRU9!), *BUT* we cannot
leave things be.

Tricubes silly email proposal may look inevitable. That does not warrant
them to be given a free ride.  The people, especially the ICT community must
make their displeasure known.

Send a message to them - judgment day is nigh and coming!

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Harisfazillah Jamel <linuxmalay...@gmail.com