Activity Hacking & Report 2012 - OWASP Malaysia Meetup Q1 2013

Join OWASP Malaysia discussion in Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/groups/owaspmy/

Topic : OWASP Meetup Q1 2013
Date : 3 April 2013
Time : 2.00p.m - 5.00p.m

Where : CyberSecurity Malaysia

SAPURA@MINES, No. 7, Jalan Tasik, The Mines Resort City, 43300, Seri
Kembangan, Selangor

Event Program:

1.00p.m - 2.00p.m - Arrival Participant
2.00p.m - 2.10p.m - Opening Speech by CSM VVIP
2.10p.m - 2.20p.m - Speech by OWASP Malaysia Chapter Leader
2.20.pm - 2.45p.m - Speech by MyCERT - Activity Hacking & Report 2012
2.45p.m - 3.45p.m - Speech by Jim Manico - Top 10 Web Security Defense
3.45p.m - 4.10p.m - Tea Break
4.10p.m - 4.45p.m - Q&A with the presenter (MyCERT, Jim & OWASP)
4.45p.m - 5.00p.m - Social Network

Title: Top Ten Web Security Defenses

We cannot “firewall” or “patch” our way to secure websites. In the past,
security professionals thought firewalls, Secure Sockets Layer (SSL),
patching, and privacy policies were enough. Today, however, these methods
are outdated and ineffective, as attacks on prominent, well-protected
websites are occurring every day. Citigroup, PBS, Sega, Nintendo, Gawker,
AT&T, the CIA, the US Senate, NASA, Nasdaq, the NYSE, Zynga, and thousands
of others have something in common – all have had websites compromised in
the last year. No company or industry is immune. Programmers need to learn
to build websites differently. This talk will review the top coding
techniques developers need to master in order to build a low-risk,
high-security web application.

BIO: Jim Manico is the VP of Security Architecture for WhiteHat
Security, a web security firm. He authors and delivers developer
security awareness training for WhiteHat Security and has a background as a
software developer and architect. Jim is also a global board member for the
OWASP foundation. He manages and participates in several OWASP projects,
including the OWASP cheat sheet series and the OWASP podcast
series.

Please Register at here:

https://docs.google.com/a/owasp.org/forms/d/1jS_17ppypXiX3fEtScjWimktGy4eBx0EdsyQoJ-H7h0/viewform?pli=1

Join OWASP Malaysia Mailing List

https://www.owasp.org/index.php/Malaysia

Panduan Belajar Keselamatan ICT

http://cikgucyber.blogspot.com/2012/11/hala-tuju-kemahiran-keselamatan.html

Malaysia Open Source Conference (MOSC.my)

https://www.facebook.com/moscmy

OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2012
MOSC2012 http://portal.mosc.my/

---
Anda menerima mesej ini kerana anda melanggan kumpulan "OSDC.my Mailing List"
Google Kumpulan.
Untuk menyahlanggan kumpulan ini dan berhenti menerima e-mel dari kumpulan,
hantarkan e-mel ke osdcmy-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Untuk mendapatkan pilihan lanjut, lawati
https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Kirim email ke