Dear all
We have been working on something different for over a year now, basically
building a platform and tools for enterprise application development, which
allows our customers(developers) to quickly build enterprise ready application
with strings of architectural best practices for enterprise application.

Basically what we have done is building something like combinations of
Microsoft Biztalk Server, OpenShift and Salesforce1.com.

We are looking forward to expand our engineering team, with highly motivated
programmers looking for a challenge to build a world class platform and
tools.It's great opportunity to for those to realize their full potential. We
are always working on cutting edge technology, writing our own compiler
services and metaprogamming.

We work in various technology stack and tools such as ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ,
Microsoft .Net Roslyn compiler, erlang, HTML/JS mostly open source stack.

There are various position, such as platform engineers, compiler team,
front-end and tools.

You can view more about the product at
www.reactivedeveloper.com

--
---

OSDC.my Discussion Group In Facebook

Malaysia Open Source Conference 2013 (MOSCMY)
MOSC2013 http://www.mosc.my/
---
Anda menerima mesej ini kerana anda melanggan kumpulan "OSDC.my Mailing List"
Google Kumpulan.
Untuk menyahlanggan kumpulan ini dan berhenti menerima e-mel daripada kumpulan,
hantarkan e-mel ke osdcmy-list+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
Untuk mengirim kepada kumpulan ini, hantarkan e-mel kepada
osdcmy-list@googlegroups.com.
Lawati kumpulan ini di http://groups.google.com/group/osdcmy-list.
Untuk melihat perbincangan ini di web, lawati
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/osdcmy-list/450f5c5b-85ec-4694-a287-f0eac37a89cc%40googlegroups.com.
Untuk mendapatkan pilihan lanjut, lawati https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Kirim email ke