hmmm,

  by now, you should have checked http://www.osgi.org. If you haven't already, please do...

And if you want a really easy way to download the files, check out:
http://osgi.org/osgi_technology/license_agreement.asp

Good Luck!
Joe

On 8/1/06, karthik ananth < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 No its not present, where can i download .jar file?? plz help me...

On 8/1/06, joe antony lawrence david < [EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Karthik,

   This is not related to OSGi, but since you asked. Check if you have osgi.jar(or any jar that contains the required package) in the "java build path -> libraries" of your eclipse project. Once you have the jar in there, it shouldn't be a problem.

Hope it helps!

Cheers
Joe