Section 3.10.2 (Manifest Localization) of the R4 specification states
that

"All headers in a bundle's manifest can be localized.  However, the
Framework must always use the non-localized versions of headers that
have Framework semantics."

I can make a guess as to which of the 23 manifest headers (see
3.2.1.1 through 3.2.1.23) have "Framework semantics" but would
appreciate the list from a more official source.

Also, I suggest that the list be made more explicit in the next
revision of the specification.

If the list is made clear in the specification, maybe someone could
point it out and accept my apologies?

Thanks in advance.

/djk