I don't import this class: javax/net/SocketFactory because I thought I
didnt need it.

In my code, I import the following classes:

import javax.mail.Message;
import javax.mail.MessagingException;
import javax.mail.PasswordAuthentication;
import javax.mail.Session;
import javax.mail.Transport;
import javax.mail.internet.AddressException;
import javax.mail.internet.InternetAddress;
import javax.mail.internet.MimeMessage;

and I have them into me manifest.
Actually I dont have any javax.net import in my manifext.
The point is that I have run my application into my eclipse framework
and it works perfectly but when i run the app outside eclipse, i got the
commented error.