It figures…he’s still STUPID!

Trump: Obama Was a Terrible Student, Terrible… Not Good Enough For Harvard
…Update: Black Muslim Nationalist Campaigned to Get Obama Into Harvard

Posted by Jim Hoft on Monday, April 25, 2011, 10:27 PM

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/04/trump-obama-was-a-terrible-student-terrible-not-good-enough-for-harvard/#comments

Donald Trump went after Barack Obama’s terrible academic record tonight. Trump
told reporters that Obama was not good enough for Harvard.

<http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Trump-Obama-Wasnt-Good-Enough-to-Get-into-Ivy-Schools-120657869.html>
 NBC New York reported:

Manhattan real estate mogul Donald Trump suggested in an interview Monday that
President Barack Obama had been a poor student who did not deserve to be
admitted to the Ivy League universities he attended. Trump, who is mulling a
bid for the Republican presidential nomination, offered no proof for his claim
but said he would continue to press the matter as he has the legitimacy of the
president’s birth certificate.

“I heard he was a terrible student, terrible. How does a bad student go to
Columbia and then to Harvard?” Trump said in an interview with The Associated
Press. “I’m thinking about it, I’m certainly looking into it. Let him show his
records.”

Obama graduated from Columbia University in New York in 1983 with a degree in
political science after transferring from Occidental College in California. He
went on to Harvard Law School, where he graduated magna cum laude 1991 and was
the first black president of the Harvard Law Review.

Obama’s 2008 campaign did not release his college transcripts, and in his
best-selling memoir, “Dreams From My Father,” Obama indicated he hadn’t always
been an academic star. Trump told the AP that Obama’s refusal to release his
college grades were part of a pattern of concealing information about himself.

“I have friends who have smart sons with great marks, great boards, great
everything and they can’t get into Harvard,” Trump said. “We don’t know a thing
about this guy. There are a lot of questions that are unanswered about our
president.”

Katie Hogan, a spokeswoman for Obama’s re-election campaign, declined to
comment.

UPDATE: It’s likely that Trump knows who was behind Barack Obama’s entry into
Harvard.
Black Islamic Supremist Dr. Khalid al-Mansour, from Texas,
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD068xXkCZc> campaigned to get Obama into
Harvard.

 <http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/katalm.html> Khalid Abdullah
Tariq al-Mansour is a Muslim lawyer and a black nationalist who made news in
2008 when it was revealed that he had been a patron of Barack Obama and had
recommended the latter for admission to Harvard Law School in 1988.

Before becoming a Muslim, al-Mansour in the 1960s was named Don Warden. He was
deeply involved in San Francisco Bay Area racial politics as founder of a group
called the African American Association. A close personal adviser to Huey
Newton and Bobby Seale, al-Mansour helped the pair establish the Black Panther
Party but later broke with them when they entered coalitions with white radical
groups.

Al-Mansour has been an adviser to Saudi billionaires who fund the spread of
Wahhabi extremism in America… Al-Mansour is an outspoken hater of the United
States, Israel, and white people generally.

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.