http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/china-wants-to-construct-a-50-square-mile-self-sustaining-city-south-of-boise-idaho

China Wants To Construct A 50 Square Mile Self-Sustaining City South Of Boise,
Idaho

<http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/china-wants-to-construct-a-50-square-mile-self-sustaining-city-south-of-boise-idaho/china-wants-to-construct-a-50-square-mile-self-sustaining-city-south-of-boise-idaho>
 Thanks to the trillions of dollars that the Chinese have made flooding our
shores with cheap products, China is now in a position of tremendous economic
power.  So what is China going to do with all of that money?  One thing that
they have decided to do is to buy up pieces of the United States and set up
"special economic zones" inside our country from which they can continue to
extend their economic domination.  One of these "special economic zones" would
be just south of Boise, Idaho and the Idaho government is eager to give it to
them.  China National Machinery Industry Corporation (Sinomach for short) plans
to construct a "technology zone" south of Boise Airport which would ultimately
be up to 50 square miles in size.  The Chinese Communist Party is the majority
owner of Sinomach, so the 10,000 to 30,000 acre "self-sustaining city" that is
being planned would essentially belong to the Chinese government. The planned
"self-sustaining city" in Idaho would include manufacturing facilities,
warehouses, retail centers and large numbers of homes for Chinese workers.
Basically it would be a slice of communist China dropped right into the middle
of the United States.

<http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/12/31/1472023/chinese-company-eyes-boise.html>
 According to the Idaho Statesman, the idea would be to build a self-contained
city with all services included.  It would be modeled after the "special
economic zones" that currently exist in China.

Perhaps the most famous of these "special economic zones" is
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenzhen> Shenzhen.  Back in the 1970s, Shenzhen
was just a very small fishing village.  Today it is a sprawling metropolis of
over 14 million people.

If the Chinese have their way, we will soon be seeing these "special economic
zones" pop up all over the United States.

So exactly who is "Sinomach"?

The following description of the company comes directly
<http://www.sinomach.com.cn/templates/T_common_en/index.aspx?nodeid=147> from
the website of Sinomach....

With approval of the State Council, China National Machinery Industry
Corporation (SINOMACH) was established in January 1997. SINO-MACH is a large
scale, state-owned enterprise group under the supervision of the State Assets
Supervision and Administration Commission.

As you can see, Sinomach is basically an arm of the Chinese government.

The borrower is always the servant of the lender, and now China is buying up
America.

The reality is that Sinomach is not looking only at Idaho.  Sinomach is in
discussions to develop "special economic zones" all over the United States.

Sinomach has recently dispatched delegations
<http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/12/31/1472023/chinese-company-eyes-boise.html>
 to Ohio, Michigan and Pennsylvania to explore the possibility of establishing
"special economic zones" in those states.

Will such "self-contained communities" soon start appearing from coast to coast?

 <http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.printable&pageId=257721> According to
Dr. Jerome Corsi, the U.S. government has already set up 257 "foreign trade
zones" across America.  These "foreign trade zones" will apparently be given
"special U.S. customs treatment" and will be used to promote global free
trade....

"The FTZs tend to be located near airports, with easy access into the
continental NAFTA and WTO multi-modal transportation systems being created to
move free-trade goods cheaply, quickly and efficiently throughout the continent
of North America."

So what do our politicians think about all of this?

Most of them are greatly in favor of it.

"Idaho’s the last state that should say we don’t want to do business with
Asia,"
<http://www.idahostatesman.com/2010/12/31/1472023/chinese-company-eyes-boise.html>
 Idaho Lt. Gov. Brad Little said last year. "Asia’s where the money is."

So will all of this "foreign investment" really bring jobs back to the American
people?

Perhaps a few, but the truth is that these "special economic zones" that the
Chinese are setting up are designed to be self-contained communist Chinese
communities.  Some Americans will likely be employed in these areas, but not
nearly as many as our politicians would have you to believe.

In addition, these "special economic zones" represent a massive national
security threat.  The communist Chinese could potentially be able to bring in
and store massive amounts of military equipment virtually undetected.

In the days of the Cold War, we would have never dreamed of giving the Russians
a 50 square mile city in the middle of Idaho.

But today we have become convinced that the communist Chinese want to be our
great friends.

The following quote
<http://www.thenewamerican.com/economy/commentary-mainmenu-43/7443-china-the-new-investment-savior>
 originally appeared in the Idaho Statesman, but has since apparently been
taken down....

"The Chinese are looking for a beachhead in the United States," said Idaho
Commerce Secretary Don Dietrich. "Idaho is ready to give them one."

Indeed.

If relations between the U.S. and China go south someday, we will deeply regret
giving China so many open doors.

The truth is that you can never fully trust the communist Chinese.  Their top
military officers talk about a coming conflict with the United States all the
time.  China is extremely interested in North America.  In fact, the Chinese
and the Mexicans
<http://news.xinhuanet.com/english2010/china/2010-09/02/c_13475069.htm> have
even been holding talks on military cooperation.

But even if you don't consider the communist Chinese to be a military threat,
you should be deeply concerned about the economic implications of what is
happening.

Today, tens of millions of Americans are wondering
<http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/why-is-the-economy-so-bad> why the
economy is so bad.

Well, there are a lot of reasons, but the fact that we have sent China
thousands of our factories, millions of our jobs and trillions of dollars of
our national wealth is a major contributing factor.

If you do not know the truth about how badly the Chinese economy is wiping the
floor with the Americen economy then you need to read this article: "
<http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/40-signs-the-chinese-economy-is-beating-the-living-daylights-out-of-the-u-s-economy>
 40 Signs The Chinese Economy Is Beating The Living Daylights Out Of The U.S.
Economy".

Beautiful new infrastructure is going up all over China today, and meanwhile
many of our once great manufacturing cities are turning into rotted-out
<http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/war-zones-as-the-economy-dies-murders-shootings-robberies-and-looting-erupt-all-over-america>
 war zones.

China would not be what they are today if we had insisted that they abandon the
communist system and respect basic human rights before we ever opened up trade
with them.

But that did not happen.  Instead we enthusiastically welcomed China into the
WTO and we let the predatory Chinese system run wild.

In 2010, China had a "current account balance"
<https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2187rank.html>
 of over 272 billion dollars, which was the largest in the world.

In 2010, the United States had a "current account balance"
<https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2187rank.html>
 of negative 561 billion dollars.  According to the CIA world factbook, that
put us in last place in the entire world. In fact, our negative current account
balance was more than 9 times larger than anyone else in the world.  If you go
check out
<https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2187rank.html>
 this chart it will give you a really good idea of how nightmarish our trade
situation has become.

The world is changing and nothing is ever going to be the same again.

Just ask the residents of Boise, Idaho - they are about to have a 50 square
mile self-contained communist Chinese city plopped right into their backyard.

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.