London Islamist Abu Waleed: We Will Make David Cameron Get on His Hands and
Knees and Pay Us the Jizya Tax; Queen Elizabeth and the 'Whore' Kate
Middleton Will Wear the Niqab

VIDEO AT SOURCE:

http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/5554.htm

Following are excerpts from a statement by London Islamist Abu Waleed, which
was aired on the interment.
<http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/5554.htm#_edn1> [1][1]

Abu Waleed: "What is the nightmare on Downing Street? The nightmare on
Downing Street, my dear brothers, is when the door of 10 Downing Street is
kicked down by one monotheist, and the Caliph walks in and establishes the
shari'a."

Audience member: "Say: Allah Akbar."

Audience: "Allah Akbar!"

Abu Waleed: "The nightmare on Downing Street, my dear brothers, is when one
monotheist pulls a rope, and raises the banner of 'There is no god but
Allah' above the Big Ben. The nightmare on Downing Street is when one
monotheist flies a helicopter all the way to the top of the Big Ben. He
removes those numbers, and replaces them with Arabic numbers. That is the
nightmare of Downing Street, my dear brothers.

"As you all understand, we, as Muslims, are not those types of
coconut-chocolate moderate Muslims - the ones who bow their heads down to
the government. Rather, we are the ones who want to work for the sake of
Allah, to establish the manifestation of Islam, and make sure that David
Cameron comes on his hands and knees, and give us the jizya - yeah, that's
right - and cover up all the women and put a niqab on their faces, including
Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton, the whore, the fornicator." [.]

  _____

  <http://www.memri.org/report/en/0/0/0/0/0/0/5554.htm#_ednref1> [1][1]
April 19, 2011

Want to discuss this topic?  Head on over to our discussion list,
discuss-os...@yahoogroups.com.