On 2020-10-02 08:01, Maarten Deen wrote:
Hi Carlos,

In the past days a new tunnel was opened in Colombia "El Tunel de la
linea", which allows to go in one way and the mountain must be crossed
from the other direction; This tunnel is located between the cities
Calarcá and Cajamarca.

OSRM does not allow routing through the most important tunnel in the
country and avoids it by an infrequent path to the north.

 Could you please solve this so that the route goes through "El Tunel
de la linea".

When you take the graphhopper routing, it does use the tunnels. The
only thing not 100% correct I could find is that a lot of roads still
have construction=trunk on them (as well as highway=trunk). If it is
still under construction you use
highway=construction+construction=trunk, when the road opens you have
to remove the construction=trunk. Maybe OSRM gets put off by that?

I've removed construction=trunk from all roads that have
highway=trunk. See if that solves it.

It now routes through the tunnel so I guess removing the construction=trunk did the trick.

Regards,
Maarten