Hi Reggie,

Looking at your previous e-mail, you are having these errors because
you used the
same agent id/name into multiple systems. Even if they have the same
IP, you need
to give different ids/names. If you make this change and re-import all
the keys, it should
all work.

Regarding the communication, the client (agent) always connect using
UDP port 1514
to the server and uses any high level local port (like any other
application). Note that
the agent does not bind to these local ports... If you want to
configure a firewall between
them, just open dst port 1514 and keep the state.

http://www.ossec.net/wiki/index.php/Errors:AgentCommunication

*You can also change the port 1514, by specifying the "port" tag.

Hope it helps.

--
Daniel B. Cid
dcid ( at  ) ossec.net