Hi Valerio,

Yes, OSSEC can monitor named logs and you need to use the "syslog" log
format in the config. You need to look at our rules to see what is wrong...

Can you submit the logs that are generating the false positive to us? It would
be much easier to fix them with that in hand.

Thanks,

--
Daniel B. Cid
dcid ( at ) ossec.net