Hi Dennis,

This is very easy to do with a local rule. You just need to match
based on the policy you added and the agents
you are interested to monitor. Example:

  <rule id="100122" level="10">
    <if_sid>512</if_sid>
    <match>My custom process check</match>
    <hostname>agent1|agent2|agent3</hostname>
    <description>Windows Audit event test.</description>
    <group>rootcheck,</group>
  </rule>

If you can show us a sample of the alerts you are getting, we can help
you write a real rule for it...

Thanks,

--
Daniel B. Cid