Hi Peter,

Thanks for the suggestions. Can you post your suggestions in our
bugzilla ( www.ossec.net/bugs/ )?
We can certainly do some of them, but the granular from's emails can
be kind of trick with the
current design, where all the messages are sent together in just one e-mail...

Thanks,

--
Daniel B. Cid
dcid ( at ) ossec.net