Hi Dave,

If you are trying to ignore these messages, you can set the level to 0
(no need to increase the
severity).

<rule id="100101" level="0">
    <if_sid>1002</if_sid>
    <match>update.bad.phishing.sites|getpeername failed</match>
    <description>Ignored messages.</description>
  </rule>

Hope it helps.

--
Daniel B. Cid