Hi Steve,

You missed the last part of the e-mail where I explain how to increase
the maximum
number of agents.

"
To increase the number of agents, just do:

# cd src; make setmaxagents  (it will ask you how many do you want.. )
# cd ../; ./install.sh
"

With this change you can increase it to 512, 1024, 3000, 100000, etc
(but the maximum
I have tested was 2048) :)

Thanks,

--