Hi Peter,

Did you try it again after a while? Note that the way it works
internally, the manager and the
agent share a bunch of configuration files and when you update it on
the manager, it may
take a while to get pushed down to all agents (up to a couple of hours).

>From the log, it seems that you added the active response
win_nullroute43200, but the
agent didn't had time to receive the ar.conf file (stored inside
/var/ossec/etc/shared).

Can you try it now and see if it will work? Next time if you want to
speed the process, restart
the manager and it will get pushed down a lot quicker (within 10/20 minutes).

*btw, I am working to have rootcheck updated to 2.1.1. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks,

--
Daniel B. Cid
dcid ( at ) ossec.net