Hi Danny,

Can you try installing the latest snapshot of the Windows agent?

http://ossec.net/files/snapshots/ossec-win32-090730.exe

I made some fixes to the way we handle the Windows sockets that will
probably solve this issue.
What was happening is that the merged files (with all the shared
configurations) were never
arriving properly on the Windows agents.

Thanks,

--
Daniel B. Cid
dcid ( at ) ossec.net