Hi Adam,

You have two options. If you have users A, B, C and D and you only
want to get the alerts for
users A and B. You can:

-Write a rule matching on these two users and ignore the others:

<rule id="100456" level="0">
 <if_sid>xyz</if_sid>
 <match>Ignoring for everything...</match>
</rule>

<rule id="100457" level="10">
 <if_sid>100456</if_sid>
 <user>A|B</user>
 <match>Alert for users A and B</match>
</rule>

-Or write a rule to ignore for users C and D and alert for all others:

<rule id="100456" level="10">
 <if_sid>xyz</if_sid>
 <match>Alert everything...</match>
</rule>