Hi Dave

Sorry for the late reply as I was out of Office

I followed the steps, but still I am not receiving the logs , including
from CISCO router as well

Also can I search these logs via the web interface, or can I create any
queries

Kindly help

Muraleedaran Kanapathy| Linux/Unix System  Engineer -  ISS Department
Voice +966(1) 288-8888 ext 1422 | Fax +966(1) 288-8899 ext 1422
Integrated Networks | Faisaliah Tower | Level 7A |
PO Box 53553, Riyadh 11593, KSA | GMT +3 |
Email muralee.kanapa...@inet.net.sa

Disclaimer: This electronic mail message contains information that (a)
is or may be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, ROPRIETARY IN NATURE, OR
OTHERWISE PROTECTED BY LAW FROM DISCLOSURE, and (b) is intended only for
the use of the Addressee(s) named herein. If you are not the intended
recipient, an addressee, or the person responsible for delivering this
to an addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, using, copying,
or distributing any part of this message is strictly prohibited. If you
have received this electronic mail message in error, please contact us
immediately and take the steps necessary to delete the message
completely from your computer system. Unless explicitly attributed, the
opinions expressed in this message do not necessarily represent the
official position or opinions of Integrated Networks LLC., whilst all
care has been taken, Integrated Networks LLC. disclaims all liability
for loss or damage to person or property arising from this message being
infected by computer virus or any type of contamination.