You can try to use Windows Auditing like Scott suggests, but it's a mess
and usually results with gobs of noise in the security log.

My company sells a file auditing product for Windows (and PCI) and if this
is a short-term problem, you might be able to get away with just using the
trial.  You can get the 21 day trial here:
http://www.bystorm.com/products-filesure-windows.html.

HTH