I opened "install.sh" via mouseclick "run on terminal".
After pressing enter for choosing default language - the terminal closes.

Same happens if i open it via "exec ./install.sh"

i don't know how to open it as root. Maybe you can help me ?

The virtual appliance is based on CENT OS

That doesn't give me much detail. After you unzip/untar the tarball,
what commands are you running exactly?
I don't use vmware player, so hopefully someone on the list can use
this information to help you figure out what's going wrong in the
import process.