Hi,

Do you get the same result if you set the time span to 7 days? 30 days?
Have you set OSSEC to log these alerts or change the alert levels?
Do you have one OSSEC server, or multiple OSSEC Servers?

I would also ensure you're sending via SYSLOG to the appropriate Splunk
instance (some installs might only listen to 514). What may be happening is
the server is reporting the stats as it should, but it isn't forwarding
SYSLOG to Splunk correctly.