Hi Brian,

I'm glad to hear that!. I did some chages to extract the port and other
fixs. You can see the apache decoders updated here
<https://github.com/wazuh/ossec-rules/blob/development/rules-decoders/ossec/decoders/apache_decoders.xml>.

Also I sent a pull request <https://github.com/ossec/ossec-hids/pull/746> to
ossec-hids.

Regards,