Hi,

I think your rule is proper. You can add another srcip field if you want:

<rule id="100001" level="0">
    <if_level>7</if_level>
    <srcip>192.168.2.1</srcip>
    <srcip>192.168.2.2</srcip>
    <description>Ignoring rule any level above 7 from ip X.</description>
</rule>

If you want to send emails for severities above X level, you can use this
configuration:

<ossec_config>
    <alerts>
        <email_alert_level>X</email_alert_level>
    </alerts>
</ossec_config>

Level 7 is the minimum alert level to send e-mail notifications.

Documentation:
http://ossec-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/syntax/head_ossec_config.alerts.html#element-email_alert_level

Also, check out
this:
http://ossec-docs.readthedocs.org/en/latest/syntax/head_ossec_config.email_alerts.html#element-level

*<alerts><email_alert_level> *overrides granular email alert levels:
<email_alerts><level>. Individual rules can override this with the
*alert_by_email
*option.

Regards.
Jesus Linares.