Hello,

I do have like 6k servers in my environment connected to one of the OSSEC
Server/manager. Out of the 6k only approx 3k are showing up as active and
the rest they are shown as disconnected. I decided to kill the OSSEC
Process on the Server/manager and perform a restart so that upon the
restart i could see all the 6k to be active but to my surprise even after
stopping the OSSEC process on the server/manager those 3k servers still
show as Active.

I believe there is something wrong on the Server/manager. Can someone
please suggest me on this ? I have waited for like 15-30 mins for those 3k
agents to show as disconnected and then to restart the OSSEC process on the
server but they still remain as Active even after the OSSEC process is
stopped on the Server.

Thanks,
Sandeep.