P.D.: I detected that sometimes, if I already created the group
"Administrators" (for non-English Windows versions), the OSSEC grants files
permissions only to the group "Administrators".

In order to start a service, executable files must have execution
permissions for "SYSTEM". So, please make sure that "ossec-agent.exe" and
every ".exe" file has permissions for SYSTEM. I did the following steps:

   1. Open properties for directory "C:\Program Files\ossec-agent" (or
   "C:\Program Files (x86)\ossec-agent")
   2. Go to tab "Security". Make sure there are permissions for "SYSTEM".
   3. Now click on button "Advanced".
   4. On tab "Permissions", you may have to click "Change permissions".
   5. Mark box "Replace all child object permission entries with
   inheritable permission entries from this object". (In Spanish: "Reemplazar
   todas las entradas de permisos secundarios por entradas de permisos
   heredables de este objeto".)
   6. Click "Accept" and confirm the dialog box that will appear.
   7. Try to start the agent.

I hope this will be useful for you.
Best regards.

Victor Fernandez.