Hi Andreas,

enable "logall" option in ossec.conf. You will see the all events in
/var/ossec/logs/archives/archives.log. Syscheck events look like:
"Integrity checksum changed for: '/path1/path2/path3/file.ext'". So, you
could create a rule like:

<rule id="100001" level="0">
    <if_group>syscheck</if_group>
    <match>for: '/etc</match>
    <description>Syscheck: /etc alert</description>
</rule>

Regards.