Hi Cal.

As you can see when an agent connects successfully, the server answers it
with an UDP message from server:1520 —in your case— to the agent. Usually
the server prints an error into the log when it receives a bad message
(unauthorized key, counter error, incorrectly formatted message...) so
maybe the message couldn't return back to the agent.

Please check that every message generated by the server is arriving to the
agent. If it isn't, you may have a network problem. If you don't find such
messages, please write back to us and copy the remoted log.

Hope it helps.
Kind regards.