Hi Roberto, nice news :)

Please feel free to send pull request to Wazuh and Ossec with your
improvements and new rules, the Ossec community will appreciate.
Regards
-----------------------
Jose Luis Ruiz
Wazuh Inc.
j...@wazuh.com

On September 30, 2016 at 9:00:32 AM,
roberto.mendo...@phoebustecnologia.com.br (
roberto.mendo...@phoebustecnologia.com.br) wrote:

Hi Jose!

The script worked beautifully! rsrs
Very thanks!

Out of this topic, I'm thinking of improving the rules for some
Windows security
events. I do not know if there is already a topic or work on it.
For the ossec generate alerts, for example, the login types:

And then would release on github. I would like to contribute, if possible.