Hi,

Do you refer to changing the agent's IP on registering at manage_agents?

In that case you may use the word *"any"* when the program asks for the IP
address:

$ sudo /var/ossec/bin/manage_agents

> * OSSEC HIDS v2.9.0 Agent manager.     *
> * The following options are available: *
>    (A)dd an agent (A).
>    (E)xtract key for an agent (E).
>    (L)ist already added agents (L).
>    (R)emove an agent (R).
>    (Q)uit.
> Choose your action: A,E,L,R or Q: A
>
> - Adding a new agent (use '\q' to return to the main menu).
>   Please provide the following:
>    * A name for the new agent: TestAgent
>    * The IP Address of the new agent: any
>    * An ID for the new agent[001]:

This way the manager will always accept the client (if the agent's name and
key match) no matter the IP address.

Hope it helps.

Best regards,
Victor.