I'm trying to override the windows decoder to extract more fields (in
local_decoder.xml), like source ip, destination ip, source port,

This is my local decoder for windows

<decoder name="windows-audit">
   <parent>windows</parent>
   <prematch>AUDIT_FAILURE(51512)</prematch>
   <regex offset="after_parent">Source Address:\s+(\d+.\d+.\d+.\d+)</regex>
   <order>srcip</order>
</decoder>

When I put new decoder en local_decoder.xml. The windows log don't match
with windows parent decoder. If I take off the local decoder then log match
with windows parent decoder.

I want to get all fields: parent fields + soon fields (in this case status,
id, extra_data, srcuser, system_name and srcip)

Thanks in advanced