Hello Dan,

        Thank you for your feedback. I have changed the frequency to 900
sec, and inspected the ossec.log. I noted that inside the log file none of
the agent.conf directories where present. Any theories on why the
ossec.conf syscheck content is showing up in ossec.log, and the agent.conf
syscheck is not?

cheers,
Henry