Essentially, I want to trigger an active response for a rule that I created
that has a severity level of 0. I created this rule because I did not want
to be alerted on the default rule and only wanted to be alerted based on
the output from my active response. My question is if I have the severity
level of 0, will it just be completely ignored without the active response
even triggering? I ask because I'm having trouble setting it up properly
and want to rule out if this is the cause. Thank you for your help in
advance.