I am contacting you because I utilize your product and I am trying to find
the best way to get some detail reporting and was wondering if someone can
assist. I am trying to do two things and if you can provide the commands or
instructions on how to, it would be appreciated.

1. I trying to do a dump of logs for the last seven days into a CSV/Excel
file; is there any way yo do this because I have not found documentation
from the OSSEC site on how to?

2. I am trying to obtain a report that gives me the TOP 10 files or file
types that have been changed according to the logs. Maybe if we can get the
excel spreadsheet, then we can possibly set filters to obtain this
information.

Can someone please confirm if this information can be gathered and how?

Thank you