Hi, Pedro.

I tested it again few days ago. I followed the next steps:

1. Stop agent on the host.
2. update OS  or  what are you going to do?
3. run   /var/ossec/bin/syscheck_control -u AGENT_ID - on the ossec-server
4. restart  ossec-server ( In my case : systemct restart ossec-hids )
5. start agent on the host.

It works well. I did not get any alerts.