Hello,

So I got the following custom rule on the ossec server:

 <rule id="5501" level="7" overwrite="yes">

   <if_sid>5500</if_sid>

   <match>session opened for user </match>

   <description>Login session opened.</description>

   <group>authentication_success,</group>

 </rule>

Then afterwards I use the local rule on the ossec server to avoid alert
spam from a specific IP:

 <rule id="110000" level="0">

   <if_level>2</if_level>

   <srcip>MYIP</srcip>

   <description>Ignoring ip MYIP</description>

 </rule>

I tried with <match></match> instead of srcip but without success, the
ossec agents still generate alerts to my ossec server when connecting from
MYIP.