On Aug 24, 2017 8:31 AM, "Tirumala Raja Siriki" <tirumala.r...@opsveda.com>
wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I am running Ossec 2.8.3 version on Server as well as agents. I am not
getting any email alerts from Ossec Server(Suse Linux) for one of the agent
which is also running on Suse Linux.
I see alerts are getting logged in /var/ossec/logs/alerts/alerts.log file
but no emails triggered. Other agents are working fine.
I noticed Ossec Server has rsyslog running while Agent has syslog-ng. Is
there any changes needs to be done for logging.

Any help is appreciated.

Are the alerts that this agent triggers high enough level to be semt via
email? Are the alerts grouped with other alerts in a single email?

Many Thanks