Hi, I've got OSSEC agent v2.9.0 running on some Windows servers and clients
of various versions and receive the default alerts through a Security Onion
server.  All is well from the defaults, but I'd like to be alerted on
Successful authentication, not just failed attempts.  This would apply to
SSH, RDP, FTP, HTTP, etc.  I have spent a bit of time reading how-to docs
and forums to try to figure out what I need to do, but so far I've yet to
get the specifics I'm looking for.  I know that Windows logs are generally
a mess, and I'm pretty sure I need to define what I want in the ossec.conf
file on each agent, but I don't know exactly what to add to get my desired
result.  I've read many forum posts that are asking this same basic
question and have yet to see a definite answer or how-to.  Can someone
please define what I need to do to accomplish this?