Hi Christina,

Thanks so much for your feedback. And, just so I am clear, I am not looking
for the standard output after the sudo command is issued but the whole sudo
command line "sudo <linux command> <command parameters>".

Right now, we're experimenting with OSSEC logs going to Kibana. This is
working well, but the question I am asked is "what was the sudo command
that OSSEC captured *and* who issued the sudo command?".

I want to make sure the logs OSSEC is capturing includes these pieces of
information that will aide in an auditing.

Steve