On Oct 19, 2017 8:55 AM, <secucatc...@free.fr> wrote:

So, to be clearer

if i bind correctly the demon on the adress ip and the server received all
the messages,
and active response working well
i don't have a problem ?:)

If everything seems to work, you are unaffected.

or there is some other circunstances i need "os_net" library.

I don't know what you mean.

This bug will be corrected in 2.9.3 ?

It's not a bug, it worked as intended. Unfortunately our intentions weren't
inline with the current state of the user base. :-D
I believe the chabges have been made to master to let systems that do not
support ipv6 to worl again. So they should be fine in the next release.

thanks