I do not want to block the whole event or this alert. Is there a way to
block or whitelist a specific message from this alert. On this server we
are getting the Interface entered in promiscuous(sniffing) mode for one
server and a specific network interface.

Can this be done on the agent level. We are basically getting "Oct 27
09:39:59 lxbandt2 kernel: device eth10 entered promiscuous mode" message -
we want to stop getting this as a email but still record it on the logs. Is
there a way to do this.

Else we may have to filter this email.

Stephen LuShing