Hello.

I'm trying to set up a proof of concept for OSSEC.  It's all set up and
monitoring a few computers, but I can't seem to get the agent.conf file to
push.  Originally, I was told to copy the ossec.conf file on the Manager
and remove the Global entries on it.  Since then, I've completely killed
the file and created an empty agent.conf that has the following:

<agent_config name="agent01">
    <localfile>
        <location>C:\OSSEC-Test\something.log</location>
        <log_format>syslog</log_format>
    </localfile>
</agent_config>

This is only line as I want to get this one file monitored first before I
continue.  I save this file and restart OSSEC.

When I run:

agent_control -i 002

(where 002 is the AgentID for agent01)

..it never updates the MD5 Checksum of this file next to Client Version:
OSSEC HIDS v2.9.2

Does anyone have an idea on what I'm doing wrong?  Is there an place where
I can see in the log that the agent.conf push fails?

Regards,
Eddi