Hello Mikel,

If you're getting Sonicwall alerts on the alerts.json file, you can see
them in Kibana. Currently, we don't have a specific tab for Sonicwall
alerts, but you can go to the *Overview* tab, and you'll see a search bar
(circled in red) where you can type the following:
rule.groups: sonicwall

And press enter. This will filter the alerts by this group. You can also
open the *Discover* view (circled in red) to see the alerts in a list-view
mode, just like on Kibana's Discover tab on the left sidebar.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-jtRSbeXeqps/WwWKq39XVsI/AAAAAAAAAIk/jP_IS45b-M4SfDp5et5GvCagt6mw7UMrgCLcBGAs/s1600/searchbar.PNG>

Let me know if this works for you.

Regards,
Juanjo